Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

i cant find blizzy kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you will not have help D:<

However if you open a thread in Resource Requests asking for Pokemon sprites - or use google you can find it.  Normally I'd link you to a thread, I would, but it doesn't seem like it has been posted here?

I can say however, that putting "blizzy pokemon starter kit" comes up with quite a few places, some of which do in fact have a link.  Two problems are 1) you have to register, and I don't feel like registering at a pokemon game dev site, and 2) I'm not going to link to another site.  You can, it's not against the rules really or anything, but I'm not going to link to a site I'm not sure of.  Sorry.

But yes, google "blizzy's pokemon starter kit" for it, or request in Resource Requests for Pokemon sprites or anything else you would need.

Case closed - err I mean thread closed.

EDIT:
BTW include the quotes if you search google.  It'll cut the results down and be a bit more explicit.
Hell, you could probably include Download in there and it'll cut some more down - there seems to be quite a few threads on other sites out there asking for this, so... have fun and galuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.