Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

How to show chara faces when they talk in XP (Sorry to ask)

Hey, I hate to ask this and have searched for 30 minutes already but how do you show a characters face when they talk in XP?

Thanks
(Yes, I have tried to search)

Wait 72 hours before you bump next time, ace. ~ Atemu

i am really really sorry for posting since this forum does not accept help too well but if someone will aid me in my  problem i will really appreciate it . when i try the script in the link above me an error occurr when i start the game it says error in line 578

and you moderators if your going to lock this then please at least help me first

ikos

Light1":b5gkn7n8 said:
i am really really sorry for posting since this forum does not accept help too well but if someone will aid me in my  problem i will really appreciate it . when i try the script in the link above me an error occurr when i start the game it says error in line 578

and you moderators if your going to lock this then please at least help me first

It's not so much that it doesn't accept requesting help, it's more that it doesn't accept poorly written, demanding pleads of the same old tired post.

ikos

Light1":27cpdytj said:
i usually don't ask for help but their is limit to what i know. when you reply to me the least you can do is help me its not much to ask for is it

The same way a little grammatical correctness isn't too much either.
Check out these

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.