Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

How to Create a Good Looking Title Screen

Kraft

Sponsor

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/ ... 32db08.png[/IMG]
Sorry about the small size, but the image was 1.33 megabytes and photobucket resizes anything bigger than 1 megabyte. You can still read it though.
I like this tutorial, because to save it to your computer, you only have to right click it and click save!

Expect more from me, I will continue making these for different types of titles.

Kraft

Actually, it's kind of funny that no-one has replied to this topic. Yet.

I would've thought that you would've made something like this a while ago, but heck, thats the way it goes.

That's pretty close to how I do it, except I suggest collecting high res images only, and then resizing them later. It is far more easier than the opposite.

You can do this in nearly every graphics program, not just Photoshop (I'm sure one person will complain). I've done it on Paint Dot Net, hooray for free programs!

Just my two cents, Kraft.

I agree with Wumpi though. All he did was copy and paste an image, and use a built-in feature to a program. Not to mention that Google Images' images are often under copyright, so I do not advise following that part of this tutorial.

Anonymous

samboy;123514 said:
I don't think anyone, including yourself would be able to make the pictures for a decent TS from scratch. No offence.

This makes me laugh. Where do you assume google images come from if no-one can make them?

(For the record, I have drawn title screens for all my projects by hand, no photoshop filters used unless you count the SAVE function. So poo.)

$t3v0

Awesome Bro

Oh wow, Thanks for letting me know how to make title screens. I can make a start on my own right away. Thanks again!!

Kraft, you are so fucking helpful, thank you!!

~ $t3v0

Woah, shit. Backup. I meant no-one on .org could make a pic like Poke-mon cause it's under copyright and stuff. Sorry, should have made myself clearer.

Kraft, you are so fucking helpful, thank you!!

Hmm.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.