Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

How do you make "Icons" bigger.................

I just need a simple script to make the Item/weapon Icons to be a least 100x100 pixels to be shown in the "Shop" and "Equip" menus. If also, can someone make a small window that pops up that shows an image that is 200x200 when item is selected......

::INCENTIVE::
I can also draw characters for "Battle" pictures or for any other uses..................

::EXAMPLES::
Please visit : http://driver2bm.deviantart.com/

You can replace all the 24, 24's in Window_EquipItem and Window_Shop with 100, 100's.
The 24, 24 tells the game how big an icon may be before it gets cut off so you could replace it with a bigger number. However if you just do that, i think it will not be a pretty scene to look at afterwards.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.