Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

how do i Changing Battle Type?

bucalo

i know i will need a scrpit to change the battle type but i dont know how to add the script or where to add it too.

i want to change the battle type to a block battle scheme where player move around the block and use skills item and attack.

i think i the script somewhere here but cant remember where.

how would i apply the script and if you know where i can find this one can you tell me

also when using the script do i have to change the skills any. and is the battle maps include in part of script or do i make them. also how would i change how many block characters can move and can i make the distance go up auto as the characters levels.

i added a POOOOOORLY made picuter to try to show the battle type. i think i expained it enough so the ugly picute wont throw anyone off. if still confuse i can expain better..... i think

Also im using RPG maker Xp if that makes any difference
View attachment 2662

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.