Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HOW about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would b pretty nice if someone could make an battle system like legend of Dragoon or Shadow hearts 2 i wonder if its possible hmmmmmmmm  :tongue2:

Venetia: Don't be dense. This is not only a terrible request -- it's not even worded as a question! So this is being locked. I recommend checking out Aeiras's post below. Thanks, Aeiras.

awwww sorry WELL what i had in mind was legend of dragoon battle system wich is a timed hit like ddr but attacking and after each correct hit the actor continues the combo

and the shadow hearts one is a ring its timed hit 2 but more like press a button on a certian part of the ring and the person keeps attacking Very nice YUP
  HMMm chrono cross battle system is nice 2 but nevermind that

i hope that was detailed im sorry if it wasnt u can delete this if u think its not good  :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.