Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Horse Races!!! -yeah, like the one you bet on

creiz

A mini-game suggestion. i felt that it just lacced.

in fact i got this idea from FF7, where you chocobo-race, or let the computer race it for you.

description:

you can call this script like any other minigame, eg; on a shop, an event or something. then you have a choice, the betting amount. it may be whatever you like.

when the required steps are made, you teleport on a map, where it shows 2 or more horses ready to race.

the final outcome is, of course, random.

a good feature would be breeding your horse; you take good care of it, train it, feed it, and the horse stats grows accordingly. this horse then may be subscribed to different competitions, according to its level, but randomizing the outcome a little, so computer-breeded horses doesnt win always if they have only a +1 in any stat...

i'm very sorry if i wasnt crystal clear, but my brain is suffering from heavy fatigue, so if you need clarifications, do not hesitate to post it.

OK, this is old enough, I may just be warned for reviving this old topic, but this is somethin' I need in my game (but the feeding / taming stuff).
I chose to revive this instead of creating a new topic anyway.

What I need exactly is a horse-race game, with the bet system of the "Monster Arena" minigame and the randomness explained above.

Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.