Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

HK-47

Hello everyone, the other day I completed Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and I must say it is one of the best games I have ever played.

I noticed everyone likes the character HK-47 (the assassin droid) and so I thought I would have a go at making him into a sprite. This is the second sprite I have done so I would like to here your thought and opinions.

Thank you.

Edit:The sprite was on the small side so I have modified it. This is still a work in progress :)

It's... Nice, yet it's head is way too big, and its legs are too short.
Also, doesn't it need to have a weapon or something?

Thank you for the feedback. I have based it on a RPG Maker XP sprite so would it be OK to change the size of his head and legs? Also I didn't do him with a weapon because I'm not that good :)

I think it will be okay, shouldn't be a problem.

Edit:Now I see, you have based it over Fighter01 ! Good work, I couldn't see it from the first place!

No, he was closer to C-3P0 in terms of design, but more evil looking.

HK-47 was a character in Knights of the Old Republic 2

Oh, that explains why I haven't seen it before.

In that case () it's actually not bad, would have to see it in-game against other players though.

Perhaps might need a bit more contrast but again would have to see it against a background/characters used in the game.

candle

Sponsor

actually, hk-47 was a chartacter from the first kotor, and one of the few who returned in kotor2. he will even be making an appearance in the old republic!

Ah, I assumed it was KoToR 2 because thats where the HK Factory area was supposed to be. I didn't play KotoR1 all the way through yet.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.