Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Hi guuuuys

It's been a while! (Sorry!)

Would like to thank the likes of Biz, Pudding, DoubleX, Xhuk, Coyote and co for keeping this place ticking over somewhat in my absense.

There's just been too much going on in my life to maintain so many social circles and I guess I really lapsed with HBGames.

Some of the amazing things to happen since you last saw me:

• I got made redundant and lost my job!
  • I got outed at work as transgender!
  • The Tories screwed up the NHS and my pills became unavailable sending me into crushing depression!
  • World War III started in earnest!
  • I discovered a yearning for Blackpool, which for those who don't know, is like Gold Saucer but with slightly more urine and rats!
  • I became a moderator on a skyscraper forum (? wtf?)!
I am not saying any of these Things are excuses for ignoring HBGames all this time because I always come up with some sort of excuse. I just wanted to provide some Context.

So anyway enough about me. What calamities have been going on in your lives to turn you into a perma-hermit?

Oh snap! That really sucks about the pills. Hugs for you. 🫂
I feel ya on the excuses thing, I always come up with excuses to not do game development. 😩
I've always been a hermit to be honest.

Though earlier this year, the retail company I work for got bought out, and now that it's roughly six months later... those changes you expect, have started. Nothing super life altering yet, just screwing with most employees in order to save money. So that's fuuuuun. We used to have a routine in our shifts, but now they've made us 'fully flex'. So now my sleep schedule is fucked due to purely working evenings...

Hoping you bounce back, Ellie! 😁

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.