Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Help with Minkoff's battle system.

Ok, first off, I'm not very sure if this is even in the right place, but I think it is... :neutral: Anyway....I've been looking for about...2 days now for Minkoffs Battle Sytem but every link I click on anywhere says "An Error Has Occurred" or "The website you have requested has not been found." The one time the download did work, when I opened it and tried to open the project to see it's scripts...."Failed to load actor data"....  :dead: So...If anyone could provide a nice new link or a battle system that works with the Animated battlers on this webiste by dollmage:

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html

If anyone could do either of those 2 things that would be a great help!  :smile:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.