Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

help with atoas CBS and looping victory music

Okay, so im not going by the premade thing, it gave me a head ache, i will say im partly done with this, and its not so much a request for a script as help modifying scripts already there, basicly im taking and making it so when it plays the victory ME it ends up playing a file of the same name from the BGM folder, by doing this i am able to to make a looping victory theme, but since i have it set like that, i need to be able to tell the music to stop once i get back to the map.

So i changed
$game_system.me_play($game_system.battle_end_me)
to
$game_system.bgm_play($game_system.battle_end_me)

and by doing so it now loops, but now the problem im having is making the map music play again, and what complicates things even more is im using Atoa's CBS, so im not sure where to move $game_system.bgm_play($game_temp.map_bgm)

so that the map music will play again.

So, any ideas on where i should move that?... if i leave it where it is which is on line 2566 the victory music does not play at all, so..

Anyone got any ideas?

guess i need to add more info... okay..

this is all in script ACBS | Battle Main Code
at line 2565 .. normaly i think its located elsewhere.. but since im using this custom battle system, it is there... so.. i hope thats enough info.. if more is needed tell me please.

i figured i explained it all pretty well.

yay i figured it out, i put it at line 2516 hee hee.. i hope this helps others out.

so put $game_system.bgm_play($game_temp.map_bgm) at 2516 and do like i did above and you will have FF like victory where music repeats until you return to the map.. just make sure you have the same song in both the ME and BGM folders.. or at least the one you want to hear with the same name as a smaller file in the ME section ^_^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.