Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Helomaa´s Edited Default Menu

Very nice. Good job! I don't really know what to say, but yeah. Better than the default, for sure. The only complaint I have is the black background. Could you make the windows 210 opacity, and make the black background show the map? Thanks and good luck with your script.

It looks pretty nice, better than the default. However, like Necrile mentioned, you should show the map instead of the black background. And the HP and the other bars don't look right. I think it's because their outlines are too thick.
Nice work.

There are certain scripts that modify how the parameters can be shown, that show a picture with the stat. Search things like bars and you'll get results.

I quite like the layout, not sure about the over lapping but thats just me ^_^
Oh and what's the LoL box for?

Just so you know, the bars are just CogWheel Bars edited by 'RPG Advocate'. Personally I think they look way to thick, but that's just me. They're also going off the edge of the window too.
And as Seph says all the time, the coding CogWheel used for them is really bad. Me and DerVV (mostly DerVV) made an cleaner version of the CogWheel bars found here.

You can edit them to make them the same size if you want ^_^

the LoL box is really Map Window what shows the map your on, and that´s why it says lol cause i named the map to LOL  :wink:

Error

"Script 'Window_Base' line 109: NomethodError Occured
undefined method 'character name' for # <Array:0x144a088>

I'm not a scripter so I have no idea what to do =/

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.