Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Heavy DBS Edit Request (Merging 2 scripts + an addon)

So my reign of a couple of months of trying desperately not to bother anybody with extreme requests such as this one has officially come to an end as of today.  I've done heavy modifying of other scripts so that allowed me to be independent for some time.  But alas, here I am.  So here it goes:

What I am looking for here is just a heavy edit of the default battle system (as the subject stated), but more specifically the features:

1. I would like to make Trickster's Individual Turns Battle Script become compatible with (which can be found here:
          http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=18346

Mog-styled menus (found here:
          http://www.rmxp.org/forums/index.php?topic=18933.0

For some reason when I insert Trickster's script into my project all my menus become overwritten and I have no idea what the problem is.

- I know the link to Trickster's CBS is dead, so if anyone is willing to check it out, I can upload it again.  :grin:

2. Secondly, as for my addon, I would like to request a script for a "team" or combination skill, if you will.  What I need it to do is when one person activates it, all people in my party will lose the same amount of sp.

For example:

John uses combination skill "Dark Vengeance"  and it costs 30sp.  But since this is a combination attack it will take 30sp from every party member.

And yup, I guess that's about it.  Thank you to anyone who take a look at this!

Best regards,

King Matthew

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.