Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Have a "guest" in your party

Well the point I'm at in my game I have a guy joining you for a just a little bit and I have 4 people already in my party. I don't want to have any more than 4 people in the party, but it would be cool if I could have a 5th member that is an AI controlled "guest". Kinda like in...hm...Final Fantasy 12.

But if it would be easier I suppose it could also work to have a guest system more like Final Fantasy 3's, where the guest would randomly perform an action in battle at the beginning of a turn.

I am using RTAB, and I guess I would need a party member slot in the menu for guests.

This really isn't very necessary at all...like I don't NEED it at all but if there is something like this already then I would love to use it.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.