Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Harvest moon

Im busy with the concept of harvest moon so i need scripts

-Farming/harvesting script (till the ground, seed it, water it, grow, harvest it)
-shipping script(gain money for shipped crops and items)
-hammer and axe script(chop and smash branches and stones to make recources)
-Buildings upgrade(a carpenter shop that upgrades youre farm buildings and the town buildings for money and recources or only money and pay for his recources)
-Tool exp(exp for each tool(it needs to be a higher level to get upgraded))
-Mine script(mining and gaining ores and items to sell(random generate))
-tool upgrade (a smith shop that upgrades tolls with ores for money

so you see i need very much to make it work
they are placed in an order i need the faming scrip the most and tool upgrade comes much later when i got the rest to work

The only thing you forgot is "And you better make it fast! :devil: "

But yeah, aside from your quite forceful requesting style, I see a much bigger problem in this request: You're basically asking people to script a game for you. And not only that, you're asking for a game that needs like nothing but those scripts to work. I'm pretty sure Nintendo/Hudson/whoever it was again paid their programmers more than a cold handshake and a strike with the whip to make this.

Long story short: Your chances of getting this without paying for it or doing it yourself are as good as none.
Personal suggestion: Rather than trying to re-invent a game that's been there, come up with your own concept. If you want to work at a new Harvest Moon, your place is at the company that develops it (which also applies to all the PokeGame-makers).

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.