Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

harvest moon script request

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i wanted to know if you can help me try and script theese.

for my harvest moon game

time ,day,year system so it shows the time and date and year in a box on the side of the game.

able to buy a chicken ,cow that when you feed it, it has eggs that you can sell.

being able to plant seeds for like tomato etc and then you can sell them in the ship box that buys your item for a certian price.

jordondavey161, Read the rules before posting. When requesting something, put as much details as possible so that other people can understand you as much as possible.
Post reference screenshots or videos, etc., anything that can help us to understand precisely what you want. This also applies to your 2 previous requests.
I'll let you 24 hours to read Hoe to make a decent script request and edit your topics.
If you don't do it, I'll have to lock them.

Thanks
-Dargor

mawk

Sponsor

I'd say this and the "fuck you" you sent in a report are pretty good indications that you don't want to fix your request. pm me when you're ready to listen to the rules and update your first post (and are done being rude to staff.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.