Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

guitar hero button masher!

Ok I need this edied really bad because theres really no point in me continueing progress on my game if I dont even have the basic system for it. Dark Zero(I forgot his new name) made this and it just needs a bit of tweaking for it to fit perfect into my project.

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4019

List of edits:
1) Replace the abcdef and g notes wth up down left and right.
2) Set the arrows diferently so they are timed to diferent songs and not the same thing each time
3)Both battle mode and show mode.
Battle Mode: battle mode is where you and an npc go head to head in a duel to ultimatly destroy your oponenent with your noise. each player would take a turn playing a small piece of the song and a little dial fills up and once its full your turn is done and a blast of noise hits the other oponen. Your score per turn determines how mc damage you dealt to your oponent.

Show mode:Show mode is like battle mode only you play one song all the way through. During the song your score adds up AND there is a dial that fills up with your score. When it gets full it relaeses asolo and boostsyour points wayup. You must get a score higher than the other bands(which will be randomly generated between #-#) and you score determines how much you built up your fan base and how much money you made(to work with Punks fame system)

3) When you get a wrong note that arrow doesnt disapere so you still have a chance to get it. In the script now oyu can hit the notes before they get to the line. You have to hit them ON the line, not before, not after!

4) during battle and show mode your characters need to play their instruments along with the song but that can proboly done with events. Just put it here in case.

Um i think thats all. Hers some other features that would be nice but there not REALLY required...yet...

5)Whammy bar. Some arows are extended and you must hold the arrow and the action key for the entire leangth of the arrow(worth more points than most arrows). Needs a few diferent leangths.

6) When you get the arrow it lights up as you hit it but stays dull if u miss or get it wrong.

Ok that all, I hope I'm not asking for too much but I really need this so I can complete my project.
Credit will be givin. MUCH Credit, and mabe I can do artwork for your game or sumthing. Well thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Yo siggy, made some progress with ya script, think I might actually finish this :D. You'll have to make your arrow graphics yaself thou. ;)

EDIT----
hit an error, can't finish this script due to the original being intergrated into the Scene_map. Maybe you should just edit the graphics and use the script as is. Sorry I couldn't help man....

well how am i suposed to ask him if I dont PM him? make another topic to ask him O_o XD

And gir is the best character ever

Off Topic: is it true that they may do another invader zim series in 08?

Oh, update, saw some dude on creation asylum whoz making a game simmalar to this except with alot of different concepts. He is also trying to get someone to edit that same script so I'll keep an eye on that for ya

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.