Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guillaume777's Multi Slot Equipment version 6

Seeing that he's here (I swear. I saw him here) I woulda rather he posted 6.2.1 here himself. Instead, I'll post the demo for you right HERE and hope he'll post it (or hopefully a newer version... if there IS any) in the Forum Section.

Okay I ahve been waitng along time and all the new version of the script has done is ruin my game... Can anybody tell me why when I set an item to be a two handed weapon the damage is increases an incredable amount?

There was a bug in the script. It was fixed with the 6.2.1 version I think, certainly a fix was posted. However, it went along with .net
I may have the fix in my project, but I changed the battle algorithms of my game to eliminate ATK as a stat, and rewrote a few associated things, so it might just be that I changed something to render the bug redundant rather than ever getting it fixed.

If you wanted the simplest of features, I don't recall having any errors with version 4. I might be able to post that later, but you should post in the lost script section. That way you aren't cluttering this part of the forum and you don't have to waste your time bumping ;) .

It's for a patch/fix for v 6.2.1 that corrects a weird double-weilding pdef (or like) glitch. The patch was posted in .net, but lost when .net went down.

Didn't know about the patch myself, though I still kept a copy of 6.2.1 unmodified lying around.

Would like to have it myself.

Dark Ruby said:
Oh, dear god... don't be so depressed. Lighten up man, just because somebody didn't reply doesn't mean they won't ever reply.

And stating the problem sometimes helps....

I did state the problem read all the posts. Anyway if someone could post the latest version or version 4 I woudl be really grateful thanks to the peopl who replied!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.