Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Guild Script and others

dose anyone have a script that let you join guilds and dose anyone have these scripts > fishing,mining,smithing,fletching, and ammo script for bows(thats what I fleching is for)

I believe I already stated this in that other thread you posted (Also if you want your thread closed then report a post in the thread or PM a moderator Me, Seph, A GMOD, or an Administrator I have closed the other thread you created)

If you are searching for a script that you know exists then do not post a topic in this forum instead make a post here The Lost Scripts

If you are requesting these scripts to be made then your request doesn't give enough information How to make a decent Script Request

- Script Request Forum Rules -

your request is way to vague and no one will script this stuff for you if you do not give enough information

Hello.

If you did read it, why don't you follow as it say?

AND.. There is already some of the script you requested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Search
That will teach you how to Search.
Use the search button to find the scripts you need.
If it is not there, post mockup or images with nice request.

I'm not being nasty or harsh. It's for your own good. To save you from the flaming etc. :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.