Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

GTBS Edit - Willing to Pay!

Hi people! :biggrin:

I am looking for anyone who will either create or adapt an Overdrive Script for GTBS. I am using the RMVX version. Whether you adapt one or start from scratch I would like to have Overdrive Skills in a seperate window and the bar to be clearly visible. Each character will have more than one Overdrive and a little edit to the Skills window so if you press L/R or Left/Right then it takes you to the Overdrive Skills screen.

I want this so I can spice up this awesome battle script.

I am intending on selling my game project but only at my school unofficially - to raise a little bit of money for charity; probably the NSPCC.

I'd rather not pay for this - being 14, not getting any pocketmoney and because I want to make this for charity but if you want something then I will oblige although you will have to state how much and by which method of payment. Being 14 my options are limited payment-wise obviously...

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thankyou in advance!

Amos36 :shades:

GubiD's a hard man to get hold of. I've pm'ed him but he hasn't replied. Posted on his topics on this forum and other forums. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to quickly adapt/merge/change it. Would it? I know no scripting whatsoever. :biggrin:

And ideally I'd rather not pay for this - conidering I'm aiming to sell this locally to raise cash for charity. Although free copy of the game is always available - if he would ever want my crap. :haha:

Amos36

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.