Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Grass Autotile

Zoom

Eh, if the author's name isn't in the filename, you'll probably never find out. You can just leave the credit open and just change it if someone comes forward and can prove it is theirs.

You don't really need to credit this. Its just a copy and paste from the RTP onto a 96x128 file of grass. Its been done over a thousand times, too.

Prexus is right. For all you know I could have been the one to make it, as I made one for a project of my own. The Japanese site there could have made it, and I think I remember another member of these forums posting one as well, although I regretably forget who it was.

I typically wouldn't give credit for RTP edits anyway, unless they are major ones.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.