Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Gradient Bars Appearing over enemies heads.

The SBABS that i'm using (Mr Mo's Neo ABS add-on) doesn't have the health bars above the enemies heads, as the old ABS lite had. Would it be possible to script this?
Thankyou!
-reason2breathe

It doesn't work... The HUD is on, I've tried it with the various false's changed to true's, and zilch. :(
Maybe if it works with you you could post the NeoABS Hud (SBABS) that your using?

Btw, In case anyone was getting confused, I and reason2breathe are one and the same. I kept on logging on as reason2breathe by accident (because that was what my name is on most other forums, until i realised i already had an account. I've PMed an administrator. Never fear.)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.