Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Givin pixel art a chance ;D

Me tryin to (re)do Mewtwo

The workbench
Mewtwo%20custom.GIF

After the first save
Mewtwo%20custom2.GIF

Second save [most current]
Mewtwo%20custom3.GIF

BTW.. i know the qualety isnt what it supposed to be, but im to lazy to do the better uploads know...
Anywhoo...

What do ya'll think?

well, im entirely redoin the interior of the mewtwo usin only a small pallet and Paint...
I know it's big, but I use this as a gradient shade exorcise ;D

It looks like you blurred and dodged it in Photoshop or something. Anyway, the thing you really need to understand about working with pixels is that precision is a vital part of the medium. Every pixel must be where it is because of a deliberate choice, not because it happens to be there. If you're just starting, something that large is just going to get bogged down in its own complexity. Do something much, much smaller.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.