Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

GamePad Script

Does anyone have or know where I can get a GamePad Controller Config Script? A Script that will allow me to Config a usb GamePad Controller for RMXP Games.

tuti05

He might need a game pad script in case he's using other custom scripts like ABS, because those kind of scripts uses different keyboard letters, like A, S, D and J, K, L.

bhlaab

tuti05":3cq614hu said:
He might need a game pad script in case he's using other custom scripts like ABS, because those kind of scripts uses different keyboard letters, like A, S, D and J, K, L.

You can specifically set any key to a gamepad button in-game by pressing F1

I have a USB ps2-like controller, it works on znes, but with F1 under GamePad it
doesn't do anything.....what now?

*edit* NVM...u guys can keep this up to humiliate me for not using the calibration tool on my desktop for the controller...i got the buttons to work, good to go now....yeehah.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.