Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Game of the Year: Final Call for Projects

Hi guys;

It's nearly time for our 2015-2016 Game of the Year poll! By nearly time I of course mean we missed it by about six months.

In that time we have had a flood of amazing games (approximately 5!).

In previous years there have always been about 30 in each poll, so it'd be a little disappointing to launch a poll for something so prestigious with so few things to vote for. So this is a last push for anyone to post their completed game in the Completed Games board.

viewforum.php?f=77

Any game posted until the poll, as long as it's a finished game, will be eligible. At this point with the lack of games posted this year it's quite likely it will win!

Your game will also automatically feature on the homepage of course, and your game will have development blogs, reviews, screenshots, and all the other features of our game system that nobody uses.

So if you have a game floating around the net that you haven't got around to posting here yet, now's a good time to make a thread.

Juan J. Sánchez":35g3fzl2 said:
Oh, gosh. We have very few games this year. I thought MV would bring more game makers.
Oh yeah, I forgot but BONED is a thing.

I haven't released the updated version here though. It's so much easier to use itch.io and literally nothing else because it has embed support.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.