Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Gambit System Script Request

Hi guys i just wanna brought up what i have observed after playing FF12 with my ps2, i really like their gambit system and was wondering if it could be done on rpgmakervx and can this be done without script too? The reason i brought up this is if someone could make this one we could really enjoy playing the game and will be a new experience for all of us users of rpgmakers.
What tires me when everytime i played a rpgmaker game is that we have to do lots of keyboard press everytime to make an action specially during battle screens. If someone could make a gambit slot system similar to that of ff12 it would really be awesome and hassle free for us players instead of having to do action command everytime.

How it works:

As i have observed from the game you can either assign your own character and your party members specific actions depending on the situations and circumtances be it on battlescreen or on fieldscreen. For example you could put action to an empty slots to the party member or your own character to perform specific actions like heal when health is less than 60% or perform attacks automatically. I hope someone can make this kind of command. cheers.  :grin:  :lol:

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.