Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Dead Content [Full Game] USHGoA

Dead content awaiting restoration.
Untitled Super Hero Game of Awesomeness

About

This is a full game created in two days for a contest, so don't expect a huge epic game. On a side note, this game won that contest.

Story

It was an average day for Hawke of Untitled City. An innocent citizen was getting mugged. Being the goody-two-shoes he is, Hawke runs off to retrieve the citizen's stolen good. Once returning the good, Hawke ran off to the general store... then "it" occurred. Now Hawke has his calling: To rid the un-policed Untitled City of the vicious gang... The Dirty Dudes...

Features

• A large city to explore
  • A unique skill system
  • An event-based battle system

Screenshots

USHGoA1.png
USHGoA2.png
USHGoA3.png
USHGoA4.png
USHGoA5.png
USHGoA6.png

Download

Download Here! - Play time: 15-25 minutes

Questions, Comments or Bug Reports?

Don't be afraid to say anything :)

You know for a short game that was made in 2 days, this is quite good. I also like how you did the battle system.

One thing, though, I'm assuming you were making sense and breaking the common RPG cliches? Because the dude never wonders into anyone else's home and people would say stuff like "Who are you?" and "Stay away from my child!" if you try to talk to them.

Ratty524;231512":1v0tyrkv said:
You know for a short game that was made in 2 days, this is quite good. I also like how you did the battle system.

One thing, though, I'm assuming you were making sense and breaking the common RPG cliches? Because the dude never wonders into anyone else's home and people would say stuff like "Who are you?" and "Stay away from my child!" if you try to talk to them.
Glad you liked it. And about the anti-clich?s, I wanted Untitled City to be semi-realistic :p Real people don't barge into other people's homes unless they're invited. People also don't like it when a random stranger runs up to them to start a random conversation.

Dark_linis;231539":1v0tyrkv said:
seems interesting enough
but 2 days? I'm impressed.
Thank you. ^_^

And if you like this game, look forward to the sequel that's in development. :D

L-O-L

Impressive for two days work. Were there any other abilities other than 'zap' though? The dialogue when Hawke first went "super" gave me the impression that there were.

I didn't know that... O_O

Anyway, if you are making a sequel, I'm in support of it. I feel that this is a game to definitely expand upon.

Taylor

Sponsor

Four skills huh? I only found Cure... Amazingly well made for a short time. Although there was a passibilty issue with thw weat bags in the store, and you probably should be able to re enter the home of the woman who helped you out.
Again, good job.

s-19

Not a bad game, I like the battle system a lot. The town seemed a little to big and easy to get lost in I found though.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.