Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Force Points

Yin

This is a request for a new script.

Script Title:
I would name this script "Force Points"
RMXP or RMVX:
XP
Detailed Description:
What this script would do is add another attribute in battle called Force Points. Maximum points would be 20 for every character. It is basically like an MP, but for everything. I should be able to choose how many points each command (Attack, Defend, Skip, Etc) removes/adds and also how many points each skill removes/add. Force points should be carried on to the next battle unless they sleep at an inn (meaning I should be able to refill the points through a call script, if possible I would also like to be able to recharge 1 point at a time through call scripts, but if not, I'm fine with it just refilling). Also, if the character doesn't have enough, they won't be able to use the command or the skill that takes more than the amount that they have. I wish I could be more descriptive.

Screen shots:
Here is where I would like the FP to be displayed.
ForcePoints.jpg

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7jt7gh
This is my scripts rxdata. So you know exactly what scripts I am using. Please make it compatible with that battle system if you can only make it for the default, I can see if I can make it compatible myself and I know I have SDK in there somewhere, but I would like it to be unsdk. Thank you to anyone who is willing to take on this task.

If you need more information, let me know through PM or through this topic and I will add the information to this post.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.