Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[Finished] Character Sheet (aka Status Screen)

Hi,
Script Title:
Vampire the Masquerade Character Sheet
RMXP or RMVX:
rmxp.gif

Detailed Description:
I'd like a Vampire the Masquerade character sheet script.Specifically,I'd like a script that when called should show a picture(see below in the screenshots section).
I'm thinking to use some (database) variables and whenever one attribute increases,the next white dot in that ability should get filled.For example,I want to increase Animal Ken for one character and currently his Animal Ken variable is 2.I increase the variable by one (maybe I can use a call script command to change a (scripting) variable) and when the Character Sheet is called,it'll show the correct no. of dots,3.I hope you understood what I said.
Screen shots:
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff17 ... rsheet.jpg
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Tons of addons 1-3
Easy Party Switcher (the one by Blizzard)
Blizzard's level notifier
Ccoa's UMS
Zeriab's Questbook

Thanks in advance! ^^

More specifically,I'd like a Status Screen that shows at Name the Character's name,at Generation the number of his variable,and at Clan his Class.
I will create a (database)variable for each attribute and for each character(will take a lot but I think it's worth it).
Let's take an example:Let's say variable 21 is Actor01's generation.In game I set it to 11.The variable corresponding to Actor01's Dexterity is 3,Strength to 1,Stamina to 2,Charisma to 1,Appearance to 1,Manipulation to 2,Perception to 1,Wits to 1,Intelligence to 1,Acting to 2,Alertness to 2,Conscience to 3,Self-Control to 4,Courage to 1,Humanity to 6.The others are 0.
When I go to his status screen,I should see this: http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff17 ... actor1.jpg

The problem is that you are asking for a script that adds Charisma, MAnipulation, Appearence, Acting, etc. attributes to characters, and it's a VERY long process, so...yeah...it's kinda hard.

BTW, you want the exact same sheet to appear in the game, or you want the sheet to be transformed into RMXP windows?

Fallen":rj3o8b7k said:
BTW, you want the exact same sheet to appear in the game, or you want the sheet to be transformed into RMXP windows?
You are right,it's a whole mountain of variables.I've cut them down ,so in-game it should look somewhat like this,with an explanation.
I need variables only for the ones under Talents,Skills,Knowledges + Manipulation,Appearance,Charisma,Perception, Conscience,Self-Control,Courage and Humanity.
Dots aren't necessary,a system like (variable)/5 would be fine (i.e. 3/5).There are 6 playable chars,BTW.

Thanks! :smile:

In case anyone wonders,I'm NOT using the name Arshes.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.