Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy

After the site got back up, my account got erased and I had to remake it but alll my posts got deleted and so I'm bringing back up this topic. I would really like a scipt so I could use the battle system in FF advance tactics. And I know not a lot of people would make it for me, but if you could it would be greatly aprecaited if you could give it to me.

Anonymous

You have no idea of the scope of what you're asking for.

There is a TBS in progress, and it's quite good. It should be done soon. Check out Selwyn's topic, if it's around. It should be.

If you can't wait for that, then you'll need to be specific. Not everyone has played FFTA, and even among those who have, we don't remember ever little thing about it.

If TTA indeed has the same system as TT, my TBS took at least a year 2 months to complete. So this system would be awhile to work..but as ccoa said, there's one that could pretty much work that's almost done ^^

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.