Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

final fantasy x battles

Noru

Hey, im looking for a type of menu like used on Final fantasy x with the overdrive bar that increases and when its full, you can use a special attack, I don't want to change the default battle system, just the menu.

Does that make any sense? if so that what im looking for, Final fantasy X battle system menu

DerWulfman's Limit Break system works great, and covers pretty much everything you mentioned if you plug on all the extras.

http://www.rmxp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12131

The only thing it doesn't do, if you use the menu change option, is give you the option to let the player choose to use a regular attack instead of the Limit move if the Limit bar is full. I think he may be working on that, but right now you might say the system resembles the FF VII Limit system more than the FF X Overdrive system. Still, I think it's about as close as you can get right now.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.