Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Final Fantasy IX Type Skills System

I was wondering if there is any type of script in which you could learn skills like FFIX from weapons and gaining enough points to master them. For those of you not relative to FFIX...you buy a weapon that has, let's say fire on it, it needs 20 points which would be earned via battling. When you equip this weapon you can use fire, but when you get the 20 needed points, you are able to cast the spell without the weapon being equipped.

This type of script is also relative to Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, and if there is already a script like this one, if you could, please direct me to it and I'm sorry for wasting time. XD

Thanks.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.