Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

[FILLED] Megaman Battle Network Battle System

Okay ill explain further. It's a 9 panel battle field where you can move your sprite around. Then when the custom screen fill you get a menu that pops up that has chips/ battle cards that can be used to select attacks. The cannon chips shots a cannon.

Come on, you will need ALOT more than that, I know the system pretty well but not enough to make a whole script for it. Where are the sprites for the battle chips, Mockups of windows, sprites for the navis, sprites for viruses, now the person scripting this shouldn't have to go get all of the graphics needed to create this system this isn't their script it is YOUR script you are requesting (that is unless a dedicated scripter takes this request or a scripter who is nice enough to do this)

Also rpgmaker was scripting this but he doesn't have rmxp anyone

(No I am not taking this request I am just pointing you in the right direction)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.