Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Field BGM continuation during battle.

Shu

I am requesting a script that will allow the map/field BGM to continue playing even after entering battle. (It also needs to continue playing the same BGM after battle.)

I need this script to work without SDK.

Or if a script isn't necessary please tell me how it's done :)

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

-Shu

Shu

Thanks again Atoa, but this isn't exactly what I was looking for.

I need a script that lets the field BGM continue playing during battle.

EX: Walk around on map with BGM playing... enter battle... map BGM is still playing during battle.... battle finished... BGM still continues... walk around on map again with same BGM track playing the whole time without stop.

(Like in FFX when you are walking down the road to zanarkand, the BGM on the road continues even when you are in/out of battle and the victory music does not play.)

If anyone knows how to do this please help me out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.