Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFX CTB

PMG

I'm sure there's probably already one out there but I can't seem to find it.

What I'm looking for is a battle system like Final Fantasy X, preferably with the character switching and weapon and armour switching, but if not then it's OK.

Also I want to learn abilities by "Observing" enemies, something like "character 1 > Observe Enemy A > can only "defend" for 2 turns > learn ability X (50% chance (optional))

i'm not sure about the specific abilities and stuff that you are looking for, but google Charlie Fleed's CTB, i think found on rmvxp universe or something like that. it seriously advertises itself as a ffx-like battle system.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.