Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

FFIX Styled Equipment Abilitys

Script Title:
FFIX Styled Equipment Abilitys
RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP
Detailed Description:
Hum i dont really know how to explain this well, but if you have played FF9 you will understand wat im on about.

I got this off Wikipedia;
The basic function of equipment in Final Fantasy games is to increase character attributes; arming Zidane with a Mythril Vest, for example, increases his base defense statistic. In Final Fantasy IX, weapons and armor include special character abilities, which the character may use once the item is equipped (permitting that the ability matches their class). Once the character accumulates enough ability points in battle, the ability becomes usable without having to keep the item equipped. In addition to granting abilities the equipment in Final Fantasy IX determines the statistical growth of the characters at the time of level up. Armor not only raises base defense or evasion statistics but raises defense and/or other statistics at level up.

Screen shots:
At the Moment i cant find any.. if anyone else can find any please upload them here so others can see

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
Nothing at the moment this is a Fresh Project

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.