Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Female _diet _template.

cos

The image won't show,looks like you haven't taken the good ones from imageshack.Just take the one for forums with capital letters and directly paste them in your thread.

Lol I like them alot. I definetly gonna use these. But I'll give credit to you and Tana. So I like them. 8.75/10 Enjoi

Tana

Actually, the Template's called Oedi (as in Oedipus for the big feet) and the 4frame one is diet cause the original was 8x8...

I don't know all that many who use the Oedi, but I'm glad it's not been forgotten.

The animation looks a bit odd, especially in the sideview, like she's loosing her balance and leaning back when she should be leaning foward... and the shading on the breasts is a bit flat.... and shes got some weird striping going on her butt from the side view....

I did do a front view outline of a female (and other body types) maybe you might want to consult:
http://www.alisachristopher.us/rmxp/adults.png[/img]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.