Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

fall down system? is it doable?

Fall down when hit by spell or skill you're weak to
Yeah. The idea of what i'm after is...well it's a request for a script that has it so if you or your opponent are hit by a spell or skill you're weak to you fall to the floor and are unable to move for one turn. If hit while on the floor you gain a dizzy status which makes you stuck on the floor for even longer. (but again...only if you're hit by skills or spells you're weak to) I really need this kind of script to be compatible with a side view battle system and relatively easy to get the hang of using.

Fall Down Script:
This is something relatively simple that it could be called. Use that name when making the script if you like.
RMXP
This is definately going to be for RMXP only. Maybe make it compatible with both if you want. It'll be a nice thing for VX users to have.
Detailed Description:
I think i recall putting details to this script at the top so no biggie here.
Screen shots:
Sorry i lack any screenshots. As far as i know this sort of thing hasn't been done before.
Other Scripts I am using (in order):
So far i'm only really using the ending credits script and the side view battle CTB script by charlie fleed. (I think both of those scripts are from a different forum though)
i may even possibly be using a party changer script. (can't remember who it's from though)

if any of you have any specific questions. Feel free to ask me them. Although i do respond quite slowly since i do have a life and i have an RPG maker project i need this for. (in case anyone wanted to know)

So far i'm only really using the ending credits script and the side view battle CTB script by charlie fleed. (I think both of those scripts are from a different forum though)
i may even possibly be using a party changer script. (can't remember who it's from though)
Could you show them here (or even better a demo of the script so I dont have to make on myself :) ?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.