Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

F0TZ-Pixelmovement script...

I know this is a silly request but I just want so that you take of the pixel movement script, every thing execept the pixelmovement, and the passability tileset. I tried doing it myself but no use it keeps giving me errors...;)
please I realy need this, for a script, that I am making...

Ya I know, but I wanted so that if anybody can do it... because i realy need it, or if someone has another pixelmovement script...that could give me, i would apreciated it...

It's possible to turn many of the options off, while still having the entire script. Like there's a minimap switch, and other switches, right near the top of the script. What other things are in there that you want removed?

Why can't you just use the script with the other features turned off? There are switches at the top of the script where you just change ON to OFF, and voila, no minimap, no caterpillar, just a pixel script with a bare basic few other things. Is it conflicting with your other scripts and causing problems because of the features? If not, that should do it for you and it'll not be a problem.

maybe it because the pixelmovement script still has bugs... it screws up things like opening chests by action button and doors for the same due to the change in frame rate... i have tried myself to find a pixel movement script tht stops this but sadly i cannot :(

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.