Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Experience Sharer

vrdi

I need a script that corresponds with the party switching script by exseiken!

I need it so that when the battle is won, everyone in the party(including reserve characters) gets experience, but instead of it being split, i want it so that the characetrs in the party(3 characters) will get a set amount of experience and the characters in the reserve get 75% of the set amount of EXP the combatant characters get.

I hope that was specific enough, and if anyone could possibly give me the coding i need to make the maximum amount of combatants in the party three.

vrdi

Oh, sorry...

I only just started going to this website, i signed up a long time ago, but never started going to this website til just recently, i used to go to Creation Asylum until my computer wouldn't load it properly...

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.