Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Experience Goes To 0 Again

Someone has a script that makes the experience of a char goes to 0 again after the level up? Cause in the game like for example ya need 15 exp. to advance from Lv.1 to Lv.2.... then after reaching it... u have
15/(number what ya need for Lv.3) Thats LAME :-/

Im happy w/ that ^, but if it isnt too much i would like to see the exp. i have in %'s next to my exp. like if i have 10 exp.. i need 20.. 10/20 [50.00%].

~ Peace

Nin

He means that when you level up, on the menu the exp meter doesnt go back to zero, it stays at the experience value that is was when you leveled up.

Example:
You level up to 1, after gaining 30 experience points. The meter is empty now, but the 30 base number stays the same, and the other number (experience needed) goes up to 75, leaving you to gain 45 more experience points.

Instead, when you level up, the base number goes to 0 and the experience needed is 45.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.