Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Eternal Sonata Battle System

Script Request Template
A Request For A New Script

Script Title:
Eternal Sonata Battle System
RMXP or RMVX:
RMXP
Detailed Description:
I Would Like There To Be An Eternal Sonata Battle System And The Light Skills(Use Them In The Light) And Dark(Use Them In The Shade And In Dark Spots) Also WhereThere Is A Timer When You Start To Move And When The Time Is Up The Turn Ends. Also Where There Items Can Be Scrolled With But As It Would Be On The Computer It Would Be Good If The Scrolling Items Is Q And W But I'm Not That Picky. Also There Needs To Be A Hits System. The More Hits You Do In A Row Without Using ANY Skills The More Powerfull The Skill Will Be When You Use It. I Would Like TheHits To Go Up To 34 Because If It Goes Any Higher Then The Attacks Would Be Godly And You Would Win The Game VERY Fast. Also Maybe The Guard System Where You Have To Press The Button At The Right Time To Block Or Counter Attack The Enemies Attack. Only 2 More Things! The HUD And The Display Of Total Damage.
Screen shots:
934162_20070712_screen003.jpg

eternal-sonata--20060922032441541-000.jpg

inset02_07_1116_ES.jpg

Other Scripts I am using (in order):
I'm Going To Start A New Game So... Just The Default Scripts!

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.