Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Esper System

Verzen

Does anyone know the link to the FF6 Esper system?
Also, using PrexCraft, how can I learn skills as well? The general idea I was thinking is that random mobs drop certain parts you can craft. You can craft Esper's for your characters. But all the items are extremely rare. Anyway, ttyl.

Verzen

So no one has a working link to the esper system? I'm kind of disappointed. I love Esper's more than I do Materia. Materia seems bland to me... and less special.

Deverl

@Gubid
Excuse me. I noticed it's been three years since anyone has said anything on this topic. But I got the script that you made. The link you gave. And I gotta say that it's top notch. I've been looking for something like this for a while now, and this is exactly what I was looking for. But I have a lot more than just 10 tablets that I can get. And it doesn't scroll down with the cursor. It just shows the top ten.
More Info:

whatever.jpg

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.