Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Equip/Shop menu showing Evasion stat change (along with all other stats)

When I was looking for a nice Equip menu, I noticed that none of them show Evasion. Is there no way to show Evasion or something?

Because in my game there 4 armor slots, and one of those armor slots only increases Evasion. I can just have it in the description, but it would be nice if it'd show up on one of the modified shop/equip menu scripts.

Also...I guess I could add in that it would be nice if one could have an Optimize button. I know there are some that have this, but the one I tried wasn't working right (I reported the bug in the thread), and the other one I found didn't take Evasion into account, so it would unequip whatever was in that Evasion armor slot.

Sorry, but I'm an idiot and I couldn't figure out how to use that Multi-Equip thing lol. There were too many scripts to copy, and I don't like the SDK cuz I seem to remember it conflicting with some of my other scripts.

Are there any other options?

Also I didn't really say it in my first post, but I would also like a shop menu that shows all stats including Evasion.

P.S. I'm sorry that it's not EXACTLY 72 hours after my last post, but I'm gonna be gone till like late tonight and I just figured it's close enough.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.