Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Equip in Battle

I have tried finding something like this but to no avail.

Basically, I want a command added to the standard battle system in-between the Fight/Escape menu that, during battle, would call the 'equip' menu (linking to the equipment screen in the menu system is fine as long as the player can select characters and not get out to the normal menu) and allow the player to reorganize their equipment. Doesn't need to be fancy, but it'd be really nice to have.

If that's not possible, I'd be willing to accept an alternative because I really want something like this.

It would also be nice if this was compatible/did not interfere with the KGC_EquipExtension script.

Thanks for looking.

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.