Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Equip Equipment?

Hi,

I am creating an online game, and I allow the user to chose what they would like to be, but I have a little problem. When they select the character, all of the equipment that they had from the default class is gone, e.g. the default class is a Fighter, when they change to a hunter all of the equipment is gone, which is good, but when I select them to have the equipment that they are meant to have, it is sitting in the item menu!?

So I'm basically after a script that would equip an item automatically!

Thank You :)

Thank you noobo, but when the player selects that they want to look like, it changes there class and changing the equipment through events only allows you to select the equipment that the default player can have!

I have tried lots of ways with events, but I'm not having any luck!

I have tried to have the default player have all equipment equipable and do it like that, but the items just go when you change the class.

I was hoping that there might be a script somewhere for it!

Thank You :)

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.