Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

enemy targeting script

I'm using Gubid's tactical battle system, which allows for the placement of extra party members and troops on the battlefield. While these extra troop members are able to move/attack/die like their counterparts, I can't use conditional switches to call events upon their being hit, having a state inflicted, etc. because the drop down menu in RPGXP only lists 8 enemies. Example: If enemy#8 has state "Hit" inflicted==>show picture 3. I am requesting a script to do something similar for the 9th or 10 enemies on the battlefield.

Thanks.
GK

dani3

pariah247":3erfwgdw said:
I'm using Gubid's tactical battle system, which allows for the placement of extra party members and troops on the battlefield. While these extra troop members are able to move/attack/die like their counterparts, I can't use conditional switches to call events upon their being hit, having a state inflicted, etc. because the drop down menu in RPGXP only lists 8 enemies. Example: If enemy#8 has state "Hit" inflicted==>show picture 3. I am requesting a script to do something similar for the 9th or 10 enemies on the battlefield.

Thanks.
GK
is it possible to make it happen through a call script?

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.