Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Enemy Growth System script

Hello everyone, I was wonder if someone can make me a script that everytime u attack a certain type of enemy their stats increase. What I want it to do is:

* Increase STR, DEX, AGI, and INT by 2 points every hit they take
* Assign what enemy type can grow in power (ex. Fire element monsters increase power but Water element monsters don't)
* Compatible with other scripts (like SKD)

I'm really need this kind of script since I want to make my game is little more interesting and challenging, as powerful boss characters become even more powerful, so if someone can make this script for me I really, really be thankful for it! Please help me out! ':|

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.