Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Edit for Default Battle system

Sorry for bothering
I need edit in DBS by changing character turn

The default turn in like this
After command phase the first actor will :

blink -> use animation -> damage step -> refresh -> next actor turn

I want the next actor turn is after use animation phase.
Is this possible to do?

Thanks in advance

Maybe no one knows what you're talking about.

Do you mean, you want it in the style of some games such as Final Fantasy X, Super Mario RPG/Superstar, Shadow Hearts, Legend of Dragoon, and others; where turns are taken individually instead of round-based? (i.e. A hero's command window opens up, after selecting an action the character immediately acts, then the next fastest person has their turn in much the same way, etc.)

In turn base battle system the next character turn executed after damage is shown up
I want next character executed faster than that, maybe when first character use animation.

Sorry for the english

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.