Envision, Create, Share

Welcome to HBGames, a leading amateur game development forum and Discord server. All are welcome, and amongst our ranks you will find experts in their field from all aspects of video game design and development.

Edit Esper for RTAB + Animated battler

Juuhou

Sponsor

Yeah, Ill just reply to conclude it though. Just place the 2 esper scripts above the RTAB and all of its add-ons including Animated battlers and it will work flawlessly with what I tested.

I'd really like to use this, but I'm getting an error. I am using RTAB, which is why I'm posting it here, instead of on the main topic. The only way I can get the skills to appear at all is to put the two esper scripts underneath RTAB. I know that the above topic says that these scripts have to go ABOVE, but as I've said, I can't get the skills to appear. This may have something to do with Grouping and Details script, which I'm almost certain that it does. I'm also using Paradog's After Battle Stat Increase, which is also more than likely interfering. If someone can get all this to work together, I would be grateful. Everything seems to work together besides the esper scripts

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l122/ ... Image1.png[/IMG]

Thank you for viewing

HBGames is a leading amateur video game development forum and Discord server open to all ability levels. Feel free to have a nosey around!

Discord

Join our growing and active Discord server to discuss all aspects of game making in a relaxed environment. Join Us

Content

• Our Games
  • Games in Development
  • Emoji by Twemoji.